Happy to close out 2012 with two cool write-ups for The Wood Panel Program.
2012 was a whirlwind of a year. Thanks to everyone for the support, for listening, for coming to shows. I made a lot of new friends this year, and that’s always a good thing. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2013, for all of us.
Just a note to say last month’s tour wrapped up safely and soundly. Thanks to everyone that hosted shows, the other bands, new friends. Here’s Thom and I in Marquette, MI. Thanks to Thom for coming and playing along, Bill for the company, and Gordon for the close-to-home shows that he joined us for. Hope to see everyone again soon.
Half way through the swing around the lake. Just checking in. We’ve played sad songs to dives, basements and unexpectedly beautiful apartments. Many warm hearts and new friends. Please check the Facebook page if you wanna track things day by day.
Here goes. The Wood Panel Program cassette exists. They are yellow. I think they’re all in Chicago right now. Art to be unveiled in a matter of weeks. Watch here. Watch over at Lafayette Recs.
I’ll be carting these bad boys around Lake Michigan:
- 9/28 – Jackson, MI – Town Bar
- 9/29 – Ypsilanti, MI – Playboy Mansion
- 9/30 – South Bend, IN – The Pool
- 10/1 – Chicago, IL – Uncommon Ground on Devon
- 10/2 – Milwaukee, WI – Bremen Cafe
- 10/3 – Madison, WI – The Frequency
- 10/4 – Marquette, MI – Merlot Mansion
- 10/5 – Grand Rapids, MI – Winterfell
- 10/6 – Lansing, MI – Jubilee House
Also, check out some performances on the radio, or streaming online: